Security / IT Assessments
Is your IT infrastructure secure?
Don’t leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the “front page”. If you’ve caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher – and more critical – than ever. Nowadays, it seems like every month there’s another business that’s fallen victim to a data breach by hackers. And while it might feel like that it’s only US companies affected by these cyber attacks, Canadian businesses are increasingly becoming targets.
According to Trustwave’s Global Security report, the number of data breaches to Canadian businesses shot up 58 percent in 2013 alone. And that number doesn’t account for all the unreported incidents.
A Security and IT Assessment from MIDAC Solutions will ensure that your systems are running optimally and the proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment. That way you can rest easy knowing your organization won't be compromised by hackers or cyber threats.
Your Security / IT Assessment includes a comprehensive report of your IT infrastructure delivered upon completion. It includes:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended changes to your system based on industry best practices
Gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing your IT infrastructure is secure.